• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Caution: Theif amongst us!

Ackattack

NAXJA Forum User
That's right, the other day at the BBQ, someone walked off with some of my personal possessions. I won't name names, but this individual is known to charge to touch dirt from Moab on his Jeep.

The items in question is my bottles of Mustard and Ketchup.

Now back to your regularly scheduled threads!:laugh3:

I put them back on the picnic table. It's not my fault if you didn't get them before you left. ;)

Those who were among the last to leave can attest to the huge pile of stuff that was left on the table. Oh, and we did remove all the caution tape before we left, Michael.

-----Matt-----

P.S. Phil, the Moab dirt is still on my rig. I'm planning on clearcoating it on the hood. :D

:shiver:

I don't know about charging to touch Moab dirt, but I do know that I came home with some extra ketchup and mustard. I was going to put it up on the For-Sale section to make some money for Jeep parts.

Derek, I'd be happy to meet to return your ketchup and mustard. You name the time/place; maybe a dark alley somewhere......

- Jay

I don't know about the ketchup and mustard but I have someones wood spoon, plastic white spoon, and dish that had a broccoli salad in it.....the poor things were abandoned....anyone know who they belong to?

MY92XJ said:
, plastic white spoon, quote]

Mine. Purposely left to it's dire fate. Expected it to reside in the large metal object just North of the party site (interestingly named after the NAXJA den...).

pSYChedXJ said:

I was going to put it up on the For-Sale section to make some money for Jeep parts.

- Jay
Hmm.. well they're used and proabably have that dried ketchup and mustard around the top so... $1 for both!

pSYChedXJ said:

I don't know about charging to touch Moab dirt, but I do know that I came home with some extra ketchup and mustard. I was going to put it up on the For-Sale section to make some money for Jeep parts.

Derek, I'd be happy to meet to return your ketchup and mustard. You name the time/place; maybe a dark alley somewhere......

- Jay

Well you can keep them, I'm just glad they went to a good home. I've already made a claim under my home owners policy, and have boughten replacements.

Ackattack said:
I'm just glad they went to a good home.
Yes, I promise we'll take good care of them.....and I won't fight you over visitation rights.

IXNAYXJ said:
Do you have enough left over for a dictionary?
Seeriusly, this thred wuz mest up frum the start, "Caution: Theif amongst us!"

Grammar police.....execute execute execute!!

- Jay

IXNAYXJ said:
Do you have enough left over for a dictionary?

:D

-----Matt-----

Took you long enough... I figured the thread title would elicit that response...

Metal Thrasher said:
Took you long enough... I figured the thread title would elicit that response...

cant I go ennywhare withowt somebody givning peepil shit aboot spilling?

Ackattack said:
There is a reason I wasn't an english major.

Same here I just twnd to date them, it works out well that way

Blkxjkrawler said:
Maybe date typing majors.:D
my hands are pretty fawked from the weekend. Typing is a chore atm

So did that rattle can ever show up? Matt?

Back