• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Wagoneer 4 headlight grill

billyjp2

NAXJA Forum User
I recently mounted the waggy grill on my cherokee, and just my luck the passenger side marker light was smashed soon after. I need to find someplace to buy one. If i can't find one new i need to atleast know what years these things came on xjs, just so i have some clue what year xjs i need to find when i start going to junk yards.

Thanks,
bill

Well Bill, it it is any help I just pulled the rear chrome trim and tail light of off a 1990 Waggy for my '88 XJ. So I know you can go up to '90. Sombody got to the front end before me so I just classed up the ass of my jeep.

Had to look this up on another computer,but this should help!!

Trim Levels

84 - Base, Wagoneer, Pioneer, Chief
85 - Base, Wagoneer, Pioneer, Chief, Laredo
86 - Base, Wagoneer, Pioneer, Chief, Laredo
87 - Base, Wagoneer, Pioneer, Chief, Laredo, Limited
88 - Base, Wagoneer, Pioneer, Chief, Laredo, Limited, Sport
89 - Base, Wagoneer, Pioneer, Chief, Laredo, Limited, Sport
90 - Base, Wagoneer, Pioneer, Chief, Laredo, Limited, Sport
91 - Base, Briarwood, Chief, Laredo, Limited, Sport
92 - Base, Briarwood, Chief, Laredo, Limited, Sport
93 - Base, Sport, Country
94 - SE, Sport, Country
95 - SE, Sport, Country
96 - SE, Sport, Country, Classic
97 - SE, Sport, Country
98 - SE, Sport, Classic, Limited
99 - SE, Sport, Classic, Limited
00 - SE, Sport, Classic, Limited, Freedom
01 - Sport, Limited, 60th Anniversary Edition

I actually found a wagoneer the other day at the junkyard, but the front end was burried in a bush, by the time i struggled to the front of the jeep i found out it had the traditional cherokee grill. so, the grill i got mine off was an 88 and the one i found at the bone yard was an 85, so i guess somewhere between those 2 the 4 headlight grill came to be...

Back