• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Matt's parking spot?

That looks like something my "friends" would do to me if they could

CanMan said:
Im sure Matt could make it out of that situation though. :D

Yeah, the only run I've been on with Matt where he didn't barrel through the water was the snow runs. :worship:

Metal Thrasher said:
Yeah, the only run I've been on with Matt where he didn't barrel through the water was the snow runs. :worship:
Isn't that kinda the same thing...?

CIMG0183.jpg

-----Matt-----

hey, just looking at your picture, and I noticed your plate was on your rack. Is that a trail rig, or is that street legal? Sorry to hijack the thread?

To revisit High School Physics: there are various states of matter. gaseous, liquid and solid (& plasma, blah blah blah) .... You said "kind of" though so yeah you're right.

LABMBA87 said:
hey, just looking at your picture, and I noticed your plate was on your rack. Is that a trail rig, or is that street legal? Sorry to hijack the thread?

Yeah! Is it? (Nice Bumper!!)

Last edited:
LABMBA87 said:
Nope its not, the plate can't be more than 48" off the ground according to Pacifc P.D. :D Mine is now down on the bumper as is Matt's.

Sean

LABMBA87 said:

Good question considering I believe Matt was pulled over for exactly that!!
It is a street drive rig, not trailer (normally at least :D) and as stated above no it is not legal to keep the plate that high. On a similar related topic I have also been pulled over with my plate in the front windshield but have never been pulled over in any of my other vehicles with no front license plate at all. Not sure if any of that helps but I find it interesting.

Michael

If Matt would wash his jeep it wouldn't stand out so much and he wouldn't get pulled over ( I do believe he got pulled over for excessive mud on vehicle too ):rof:

comanchekid said:
If Matt would wash his jeep it wouldn't stand out so much and he wouldn't get pulled over ( I do believe he got pulled over for excessive mud on vehicle too ):rof:

Its a fawking jeep it's supposed to be covered in mud

2xtreme said:
Good question considering I believe Matt was pulled over for exactly that!
Yup, the bastids. I still can't believe it. What's funny is (as Michael mentioned) I've never run a front plate on a lot of my cars (the STi, Miatas, both M3's etc) and never had a problem. I thought I was being a good boy and at least TRYING to adhere to the law by putting it on the rack, but he just wrote me the ticket and went on his merry way. :wierd:

It's now zip-tied to my fair lead.

comanchekid said:
If Matt would wash his jeep it wouldn't stand out so much and he wouldn't get pulled over.
Ya know Jason, that's what happens when you actually wheel your junk...it gets dirty. :D

-----Matt-----

IXNAYXJ said:
Ya know Jason, that's what happens when you actually wheel your junk...it gets dirty. :D

-----Matt-----

Yes and when I do wheel my jeep I wash it so it doesn't look like sh*t ... I can't stand dirty vehicle's .....

comanchekid said:
I can't stand dirty vehicle's .....

I can it just reflects the state of my mind

Back