• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Evans on the 4th

I don't know how to get there so can we meet somewhere so I can follow you?

Bonney Lake Safeway is the norm. I thought you were in Montana? Either way, drive down 410, right at Mundy Loss Rd. Left at South Prairie. Follow it forever and take the fork to the right. Evans is on your left (There's a sign or two)

I am in Montana right now. I'm heading home tuesday so I'll be back for the 4th.

I talked to Josh a bit ago, it appears we'll be up there (I'm rolling shotgun this trip) If I'm lucky I may be able to duck out Tuesday evening for a bit of camping. Keep in touch if you're interested, worst case scenario we'll see you guys up there.

Headed up now. I'll have the 2000 with me. There'll be a 81ish white yota, a CJ (unknown color) and a '86 with exo on 36's.

I'm out I had the trip home from hell last night and didn't get home til 3. Eli PMed me laast night sounds like hes out too.

Back