• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

can u guys help

jp904x4 said:
i have a some what of a prob. i have no turn signals. ive replaced the bulbs flasher

year/make/model??? what happens if you turn the hazzards on??? do any of them work at all??? do the 2 lower marker lights work when you turn the headlights on??? are you sure the vehicle was purchased with them??? on some vehicles they were optional. if none of the signals or even the hazzards work, then it might be the switch. hard to say though without looking at it.

its a 90 xj pioneer 4.0 hazzards do work all of them front 2 lower marker lights do work when the headlights are on break lights work all marker lights work wipers high beams even work. any suggestions

so if i understand this right, ALL the turn signal lights get power and illuminate (hazzards work), but they just don't work when you try left/right turn signal??? i'd check out the turn signal switch. and just for shitsandgiggles, double, tripple and quadruple check your fuses.

did you top off your blinker fluid? that might be your culprit... mine started doing that once after i sank it in a puddle but after a couple of days they started working again.

Back