• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What i Did Today... cut n trim n paint... weee

89xjJe3per

NAXJA Forum User

So ya trimmed the finders... and paited grill and the inlays and a lil in
the JEEP to...

Picture030.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Hope u like cuz i do!!

the dash looks cool like that, now you need white faced gauges

i like everything but the inside paint, too tuner car for me.

looks like you did a good job tho :D A+ for quality work :yelclap:

i also like the chicken on the antenna :roflmao:

Cut and bend in that inner pinch weld before it cuts your tires...other than that, looks good...

Justin

lol thanks grimm IT'S MY RUBBER CHICKIN!!! i love it... lol i lost it on the trail one time and walked around for 2 hours trying to find it...:rof: Anyways thanks fellas!! And grimm the inside was the hard part of all this... the paint didnt want to stick to the inside peaic's

I think that you oughta get one of these suits when you drive it. It would go really well with the dashboard.
D4775.jpg

89xjJe3per said:
And grimm the inside was the hard part of all this... the paint didnt want to stick to the inside peaic's

krylon fusion paint is what you need for painting plastic. most paints have a hard time sticking to plastic because plastic flexes and paint does not. the fusion paint is specifically made for painting plastics tho. any auto parts store can order it for you i know we've gotten it in before at the napa i work at.

Awwww Buddy.....I remember those days. They were the Mid 80's, but I still remember em.

Back