• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I had so much fun!!!! Azusa pics!!!

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
79e07b72.jpg

b7e6a12f.jpg

475038f3.jpg

67253271.jpg

3cf002f0.jpg

ab3f60ad.jpg

f14ef94c.jpg

404d83b8.jpg

Man that place reminds me of my hometown back in Northeast Georgia! Except our mud is sloppy and red.

Looks like redneck heaven! I have to get there one day. Maybe I will join you guys next time to watch the fun. Is there any "real" wheeling available there a just a couple of hills and a lto of water?

Thanks,

rpraterxj said:
Man that place reminds me of my hometown back in Northeast Georgia! Except our mud is sloppy and red.

Looks like redneck heaven! I have to get there one day. Maybe I will join you guys next time to watch the fun. Is there any "real" wheeling available there a just a couple of hills and a lto of water?

Thanks,

From what I recall, there are some rock gardens further in, but that's at your own risk. Ken(IMMORTL) comes out every so often, and I've yet to see him playing in the mud. More than anything, it's just fun come watch the knuckleheads get stuck in the river......unless of course you are the knucklehead in the river. I still feel bad for my buddy Danny, he was freaking out worse than I was as the water was pouring in....

damn i missed out!!! i almost went. didn't want to risk anything with my check engine light on. been there before. it's fun to whatch all the knuckle heads get stuck!! still trying to fix the prob though....

rooster87 said:
. it's fun to whatch all the knuckle heads get stuck!!

Careful now, you just might be the next knucklehead. I know I was yesterday. Famous last words; "No guts, no glory"......

TheWarWagon said:
Careful now, you just might be the next knucklehead. I know I was yesterday. Famous last words; "No guts, no glory"......
You're right!! last time i was up there my bro got stuck in the middle of the second river crossing. we were in a bronco and i think a short caused the engine to turn off or something. tried to turn it on again and the battery was dead!!! pretty funny situation. tail pipe was facing the water current. so finaly a dodge pick up truck pulled us out. we got somebody to jump start it for us. engine turned on and the bronco took a meeeeeean piss!!! a good 4-5 gallons of water came out the tail pipe. went home, grabbed a good spare battery we had and went back!! what a bunch of knuckleheads...Good experience for me though cause i saw a couple of nice XJs and it inspired me to get one. So i did!

Wow that was a awesome day, I hope my next times out are as fun and funny as my first. It was cool meeting you guys, there were allot of friendly people, good food and good drinks.

Hopefully andy has a lift by time the next one comes around.

Clean-RC said:
Wow....with all that water... I'd be checkin my diff fluid for a milkshake.... just a thought... looks like fun..

Actually, mine looked more like a Frapacino(sp?) :wierd:

Back