• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Job opportunity For IT position w/Exchange Server needs

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
If you:

Can wear a suit or slacks and a tie everyday, be involved in a professional environment, can work late hours when called apon for week(s) at a time on occation (not very often though) with OT pay, have great grammer and spelling, can take crap at times from rich whinny lawyers and just deal with it professionally, Know exchange server well, and server 2000, as well as numerous other microsoft programs and can learn presentation software for in court support quickly and effectivly. Then this might be right for you.

This position has decent pay, and has the ability for the right person to network with the higher social class for future benifits. Company host (fully paid) events/cruises, month end drinking parties, full 401, health care and dental, etc..

If this interest you and you meet these basic requirements, as well as live Local to the John Wayne airport area (this is open), PM me for more info.

Edit: Got a list of what is used in this position. The bold items are required knowledge, the others can be learned on the job and with future training.
Windows Operating Systems 2000/XP/2003 Microsoft Windows Server Components - DHCP, WINS, DNS, Active Directory, NT Domain Controllers, File and Print, Exchange 2007, VMware Server, Summation, Trial Director, Law 4.0, Law TSi, MS Office 2003, Word Perfect, Juris, Legal Solutions, VERITAS Backupexec, familiar with the OSI model and understand its implications. Must have a good understanding of TCP/IP, Must have experience with T1s, firewalls, Extensive hands-on Admin experience, Dell desktops and laptops, MS WSUS

Last edited:
ha, looks like im qualified probably over qualified.

theyd have to put up with constant foul language and occasional assault and battery but I can do my job well. :D

can you wait like....I dunno 3 years till my current enlistmentis up.

Back