• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Jamez...

CanMan said:
How is the rig so far? Everything good? Lets hear.

Well, It didn't blow up on the freeway, so thats good.

The noise from the transfercase or driveline is getting worse. I can't figure out whats going on? Does anyone know how much play there should be in the front driveline? It moves about "1 side to side, wich dosn't seem rite. I also still can not remove the dam filler bolt from the transfercase to check my fluids, Any suggestions.

Due to these issues, I havn't been able to test out the new Aussie locker.

And one last bitch, i got my diff guards today and the suns-a-biches forgot to send me the new mounting bolts.

OK, Thats it for now.

Jamez.

XJLaredo said:
Well, It didn't blow up on the freeway, so thats good.

The noise from the transfercase or driveline is getting worse. I can't figure out whats going on? Does anyone know how much play there should be in the front driveline? It moves about "1 side to side, wich dosn't seem rite. I also still can not remove the dam filler bolt from the transfercase to check my fluids, Any suggestions.

Due to these issues, I havn't been able to test out the new Aussie locker.

And one last bitch, i got my diff guards today and the suns-a-biches forgot to send me the new mounting bolts.

OK, Thats it for now.

Jamez.

Dude your rig is toast I'll give you $100 bucks for it :D

Got the keys rite here, come and get them.

XJLaredo said:
Got the keys rite here, come and get them.

That good sir sounds like a trap. So what time should I be there to pick up the keys tomorrow?

About 5 miniuts after i get home from work, when i'm still ready to rip someones head off.

Back