• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TNT y-link w/ RE 3.5

NoCoastFocus

NAXJA Forum User
I am sitting at about 4" with the 3.5" RE SF full packs with a little bit extra from shackles and spacers, about ~.5" so probably about 4" total. I am running 32's. I have the y-link system sitting in my garage and I want to isntall it but I am not sure if the arms are going to be too long. I know the arms aren't going to help me too much until I go bigger which I am going to do by the end of summer. However, I really want the extra protection underneath via the hd crossmember. Should I just install the crossmember or can I do the arms as well with the lift I have? Thanks for any info or recommendations.

I thought you had to cut the frame side control arm mounts off to get their crossmember on...?

CanMan said:
TnT reccomends from 4.5" and up.

You could install the crossmember, and arms to see if it would work. If they dont, it wouldnt be too much time to take them off and put back on the short arms. Trial and error.

That is probably what I am going to end up doing. Lift numbers just confuse me because each manufacturers lifts say one thing and come out to another. I know I am probably sitting higher than 4" of lift, I know my XJ was when I first installed everything, but you never know. Trial and error is the way to go as it usually is anyway. Thanks.

Back