• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pictars @ Reiter today

WaXJ_Skier

NAXJA Forum User
My friend Michelle is in town and I promised her I would take her out in the Jeep.

here are the pics(shes driving)
IMG_0789.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

uploading the videos now

Video #1

mtnxj said:
is it me, or does she have some REALLY broad shoulders?!?
I have a bunch of crap hanging off the back of my seat

Last edited:
video 2

mtnxj said:
Ok. A little scared for you there for a minute. :shiver:

no shes actually pretty hot just off limits for me. Where in Montana are you? she lives in Missoula.

WaXJ_Skier said:
no shes actually pretty hot just off limits for me. Where in Montana are you? she lives in Missoula.

Hot? Reeeaaalllyy? (insert evil laugh). I'm only an hour and a half from Missoula. Got pics? :D

J/k. I'm married, soon to be a first time daddy (due any day now), and oh yeah, I live in Helena. So she'd be off limits to me too. What's your excuse? Are you related? ;)

Post up some pics of her anyway.

mtnxj said:
Hot? Reeeaaalllyy? (insert evil laugh). I'm only an hour and a half from Missoula. Got pics? :D

J/k. I'm married, soon to be a first time daddy (due any day now), and oh yeah, I live in Helena. So she'd be off limits to me too. What's your excuse? Are you related? ;)

Post up some pics of her anyway.

Shes My Ex's best friend.

mtnxj said:
So? If you and your ex have been split for more than a month, and there is NO chance of you getting back together, she's fair game brotha! :kissyou:

Very true. Your life is about you not about your Ex.

Looks like you stayed around the clean up area?

mtnxj said:
So she'd be off limits to me too. What's your excuse? Are you related? ;)

That's not an excuse. Especially if one is from Montana.

Don't give us that "I got crap on my seats" nonsense. That girl is bigger than a couch. I don't even take up that much room at 6'2" 250 lbs. There's an eclipse in your rig bro.

Metal Thrasher said:
Looks like you stayed around the clean up area?

Yeah kinda stayed away from anything that might cause problems maily because I didn't want to be calling anyone to bail me out of some uber stuck situation.

bass2323 said:
It was a good day for Reiter, I got there at 5, wish I had the whole day available to play around up there.

Well, you should have done the Stair Step, on your way to helping us. Only problem would have been after Tom broke you would have had two crappy choices; going DOWN the stairstep (a personal favorite) or going down the poop chute.

bass2323 said:
It was a good day for Reiter, I got there at 5, wish I had the whole day available to play around up there.

I agree I would have stayed later but I started having a few cooling issues and ended up calling it a day

KarlVP said:
Well, you should have done the Stair Step, on your way to helping us. Only problem would have been after Tom broke you would have had two crappy choices; going DOWN the stairstep (a personal favorite) or going down the poop chute.

Had I known you were there I would have helped out. I did get kinda bored running stuff I ran last weekend. Send me a PM next time I'm free durring the days

WaXJ_Skier said:
Had I known you were there I would have helped out. I did get kinda bored running stuff I ran last weekend. Send me a PM next time I'm free durring the days

You don't want to wheel with me. You will either spend most of your time trying to get me unstuck, or figuring out how to get new dents in your rig.

j/k I'm always at Reiter. I'm gonna have a house built in the main parking area. :)

KarlVP said:
You don't want to wheel with me. You will either spend most of your time trying to get me unstuck, or figuring out how to get new dents in your rig.

j/k I'm always at Reiter. I'm gonna have a house built in the main parking area. :)

what cb channel you usually on?

Back