• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Armer Siding that will last

supsa

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking for rock rail that are bomb proof. Any body know of any? I live in Seattle and know of no one that can make them. I just moved here and don't have the space or tools to make them.

Aj's

JKS Supernerfs

JCR rock rails (they have several stages, all good)

TNT

The list goes on. There are as many rock rails as lockers.

BOX said:
Banditt's rocker panel guards put everything else to shame.

http://www.bandittoffroad.com/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page &PAGE_id=18&MMN_position=27:4

pwned

:worship:

:moon:

Nice. The only downside is they will carry around a hundred or more pounds of mud or snow between the sliders and the floor... It doesn't look like the ends are closed off. That would be a pain to clean out. They also cause you to lose some ground clearance compared to other designs.

Also remember these are weld in rocker replacements. If you are able to weld these in youself you can build your our cheaper and better for less $.

Thats just what I was looking for. A few differant. The ones I have now are beat to hell and I got a few more runs left in them but I need some thing better. I've seen the TNT and they look sick. I just need the $ now

Talk to Avanteone on the board. He's in Auburn and is doing the cutout rockers that everyone around here seems to like.

With the Banditt's Rockers do you have to cut out the factory Rockers, or can they bolt on over them?

They look sweet but I'm not going to cut up the Unibody yet

Maytag said:
With the Banditt's Rockers do you have to cut out the factory Rockers, or can they bolt on over them?

They look sweet but I'm not going to cut up the Unibody yet

Here's a quote from the site "A 3/16"x3"x4" length of box tubing replaces the current rocker panel" So yes they are a weld in.

Rocky Road Outfitters has nice ones also.

I've been very pleased with my JCR Stage 2's.

100_2365.jpg

100_0612.jpg

Well after looking into a few the baditts cost 600$ and are located on the east coast. Bomb proof but costlt and alot of work to put in. The JCR lookgood but what's THe price? I havn't seen the Rocky road outfitters but I'd like to. Avanteone should hit me up on a price and Time to do the work. XJ is my DD so I need to do this in a day or so. Thanks

I am thinking about the AJ offroad sliders. They have some nice sliders at a good price and it sounds like they are good quality.

Back