• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so ya my car just got broken into...

xDUMPTRUCKx

NAXJA Forum User
and they jacked my ipod video and my wifes ipod nano as well...........

someone needs to die....i mean pay.....okay die.

Bastards install a dovermen that should keem um out.

I'm thinking of getting rid of my alarm led and mount another siren and a set of air horns inside my heep. Then let 'em in let the fun begin. That or a beeper with no indication at the vehicle. That would be satisfying.

ill be watching craiglist for it.......that would rule if i saw it on there. oh how much i would give to meet that person who jacked my shit.

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
ill be watching craiglist for it.......

craig's! craigslist.org, dont go to craiglist! been there done that AND ITS NOT COOL.

That sux Cooter, you know I got your back. I really don't miss Oceanslim.

Weak Ben.

It's happneed here before. Now I don't leave anything that looks sexy in the Jeep, it helps fly under the radar (granted it's not a shiny new Scion either, as long as you don't see something sexy through the windows nobody really considers breaking into an ugly gold 1988 Jeep Cherokee!).

Much better than the desert still, Ben? Sorry to here about your stuff getting jacked.Hope you find it!While your looking if you see a red and white Banshee let me know our's was stolen in JV a few months ago.

Back