• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fuel System Treatment?

Lucas Injector Cleaner/Fuel Treatment....very good stuff

LOL...yeah, and O2 sensors...

99.9999% of the time, it is just fine....if it messes up your O2 sensors, chances are, they needed replaced anyway....

SEAFOAM is some of my favorite stuff. The problem with it is it almost works to good. You can put it in your gas, oil, carbs, vacuum lines. I like to put it into the line coming off the brake boaster.

PS just a little story. I man I use to go wheeling with as me about it and wanted some help. He bought a 1gal can of it and we put it in everything. Man what a differences. About 2 days later he called and said something was wrong and his truck wasn't run very good. Come to find out he had some rust in his gas tank. The sea foam picked it up witch clogged the fuel filter. It was a simple filter change and all was good.

Marvel Mystery Oil. I can confirm it cured a clogged fuel pump screen (that was bad enough to cause the truck to stall evey five minutes from FP dropping in and out). ;)

JNickel101 said:
Lucas Injector Cleaner/Fuel Treatment....very good stuff
You can get Lucas injector cleaner/ lubricant by the gallon at truck stops. It's majic in everthing that burns gas or desile.

BG44k rules.

Back