• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Toe In - Toe out.

JonsXjProjekt

NAXJA Forum User
Problem with eating my tires is the angle of my Tires contact with the ground Apparently They look from sight a bit off now that they are worn down to the bone _____ if this were Being Flat they look slightly off /____/ now the shop aligned my jeep about 1 year ago, all tires brand new, balanced and now the front are smoked... Besides getting another alignment, what could be causing this angle, Is it the trac bar.. Do they have to adjust something when it gets aligned . like the Castor or what.. Let me know please.. I need to get another set of tires pretty soon, and I am sick of this problem.

The only way they can adjust the camber (positive or negative) is to use offset (adjustable) balljoints.

More info on "Camber":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camber_angle

Note: There is a lot of BS info going around about adjustable or offset balljoints being "bad for a Dana/Spicer solid axle". That's total BS. I spoke with them about it and they said anyone who says that knows absolutely nothing about their products.

Last edited:
Yeah, if your camber is off that much, your ball joints are probably shot....

Back