• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Let's just say harbor freight is out of lights!

DrSockMonkey

NAXJA Forum User
The reason I couldn't make it to the meet and greet! Ben & Candlepwr are now luminary chumps! Eat my Glorious Chinese :idea: Power! The look I was going for is now complete!
2u9pumr.jpg

OMFG. I would have to revoke one's jeep ownersip priveledges if they ever really did something like that.

I can't wait to hear some of the responses that get posted once they all get back from a night of drinking.

Speaking of catching fire one of Bens lights did that last night it was kinda cool.

DrSockMonkey said:
The reason I couldn't make it to the meet and greet! Ben & Candlepwr are now luminary chumps! Eat my Glorious Chinese :idea: Power! The look I was going for is now complete!
2u9pumr.jpg
That's a quality photoshop.

I had to look twice.

Good god, man! Did you get a 250A alternator to go with 'em? Or do you just run a honda generator in the back with the windows down? :sunshine:

-i

Slacker87XJ said:
Good god, man! Did you get a 250A alternator to go with 'em? Or do you just run a honda generator in the back with the windows down? :sunshine:

-i

He runs a hose from the back of Joe's Jeep to fuel it. :D

Dude, thats just SICK and WRONG on SOOOO many levels. :doh:

Dude, that is SO sweet. Must add like 50.25 horsepower (50 for the lights, another .25 for the wiring).

I think I'll do the same on mine, but aim 'em all behind me. Should fix those lousy tailgaiters.

- Jay

DrSockMonkey said:
It has been SO long since I have heard that song. And frankly, I could have gone much, much longer.:nono: You are a very bad man Mike. :twak:

Trust me, I could have gone much longer without hearing that song, but that is the first thing that popped into my head this morning when I saw that picture of your Jeep. Figured I'd share the misery.:D

Back