• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So I was talking to Geoff today...

Captain Ron

NAXJA Forum User
And I let him know that we still have proceeds to distribute from BB '06 for the USFS.

Then an idea struck.

We could make an offer to buy the MWC for $641. Im sure it's well over assessment, and would increase our territory by a bunch.

Whatcha think?

:D

--ron

Did you post this over there? :)

why not buy both...

so who is going to rise up and take power of this super chapter?

Clean-RC said:
Why buy the MWC? Instead get a deal going for the NWC, since they have better wheeling up there...:eeks1:
Nah. The NWC are just a bunch of seasonal depression suffering web wheelers. At least the MWC get drunk and stupid.

We can make Sean our mascot.

PS: This is now posted over there.

The lowest we'll accept is one dollar....and all your wimmins.*

*I speak on behalf of no one.

lets just buy em all and make one mega chapter, then we can split em into smaller "groups" based on what part of the country they are in!

GrimmJeeper said:
[sarcasm]lets just buy em all and make one mega chapter, then we can split em into smaller "groups" based on what part of the country they are in![/sarcasm]

there i fixed it.

:roll:

Ramsey said:
The lowest we'll accept is one dollar....and all your wimmins.*

*I speak on behalf of no one.

We don't want their wimmins. They are full of silcone, botox, and other bizzare industrial chemicals. Its like 2 million Sharon Osborne clones wandering around. We'll keep our all-natural corn-fed women....

w_howey said:
all-natural corn-fed women....

So that's how they get all white and fluffy. All this time, I though it was the grazing.

How do you get them to walk on all fours like that though?

--ron

seanR said:
This aggression will not stand man!

Aggression? Nah, more like a perfect solution. Think about it. Solves alot of the problems out there. We could centrally locate meet & greets, say, in Vegas.

It'll take you guys the same amount of time to get there as it would the LA guys.

Runs? We've already taken your event names anyways.

--ron

Captain Ron said:
We could centrally locate meet & greets, say, in Vegas.

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about. Bring it to Vegas baby!

It'll take you guys the same amount of time to get there as it would the LA guys.
And Vegas has a plethora of choices for M&G locations. Scores, Treasures, Sapphire, Olympic Gardens, Crazy Horse Too, etc..

Brings lots of singles.

w_howey said:
i'll keep our all-natural corn-fed overly hairy women....
ok, you do that!!:roflmao:

:nono:

Back