• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gilmer Wheelin Pics

KidWithACrayon

NAXJA Forum User
Went up there a week or two ago. Lots of fun. It was my first time to try the new lockers and tires. I was very impressed with what all it could go up this time.

48dc22g.jpg

3ypcf8k.jpg

Going down jeep eater. It got a little hairy here.
2yn2xrt.jpg

29zegpv.jpg

Tire is about 2 feet off the ground. I almost had to clean the seat after that one.
2qb7rcw.jpg

30ayg7d.jpg

Onto a new trial.
2wei45d.jpg

2na4efc.jpg

Persicion right there.
4crzrjl.jpg

33tqemx.jpg

Went up to the rock garden after that.
2aeusg9.jpg

Got stuck on the diff... went ahead and bailed out. I didn't want to bang up the jeep to much.
35butsh.jpg

2vt31c5.jpg

nice pix man...what set up u running?! i like it:)!

nice pix man...what set up u running?! i like it:)!

Nice Looking Jeep. Just from the pics it looks like your not aired down at all. Go down to 10-12psi and it will make a ton of difference, and ride smoother on top of that. Nice Jeep!

Thanks for the comments.

Black2door: Lol you sure do huh? Posted here and on jeepin :) I love the doorless you have there btw. I can't wait to do this myself. I was wishin I did the whole time when I was out wheelin. Now you just need to go get yourself a lift and tires.

I'm running the rubicon express 4.5'' lift with 3/4'' spacer in front. I have 35s which is locked front and rear with 4.56 gears. .

I didn't get a chance to air down. I'll have to do it next time for sure. I would really like to get some long-arms to help with the ride and flex as well. I do have it bumpstopped like no other though.

My front and rear bumpers, and sliders are from Ajsoffroadamor. Awesome guy, product, and price. I would defainlty order from him again.

Those are great pics man. Sweet looking XJ. I really like that rear tire carrier.

nicely built jeep!

Wheres the gas tank skid? Im just suprised to see highly built jeeps where the owners didn't do skids as part of the build..

Last edited:
fordtech said:
nicely built jeep!

Wheres the gas tank skid? Im just suprised to see highly built jeeps where the owners didn't do skids as part of the build..

I agree Ive abused my gas tank skid. Its dented to all hell.

KidWithACrayon said:
I'm in Flower Mound Texas, it's by lewisville.

Tires are dunlop mud rovers. Spare is procomp at, my old tires I had before.

I use to work at the Chase in F.M. when I was at UNT. I live in Rowlett now. Are you on LSJCs website?

No gas tank skid for now, it's in the plans for later once I get some more money.

Yeah I'm on the website. I'm not part of the club though.

Yeah I have the sye. I went with the hack n tap sye or w/e. I think the 4.5'' lift clears 35s with plenty of trimming. I am also running a lot of bumpstop, and don't get as much flex as I did with 33s obviously. If you're fine with trimming then I think 35s are fine. I don't rub at all btw.

Back