• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear Quarter guards

conway4x4

NAXJA Forum User
I know it has been brought up many times. So please forgive me, I'm on dial up, and I can only search so much befor i smash my PC!!!

I am looking to purchase rear quarter panel armour. I know the guys out at performance metal works used to sale them, but I havent gotten a reply from them.

Who are others that sale this? Thanks for all the help guys, this dial up makes me insane!!

http://www.projectxj.com/mods/quarter.guards.htm

I am looking to do almost the exact same thing as was done on projectxj.com, but cant find anybody who still sales them!

Thanks alot,

I trimmed my rear and do not want to do the folding technique. I plan to modify ( if i can ever find one) the guards so that it seal the inside off and I will be able to build a brake/ reverse light housing.

100_2841.jpg

100_2355.jpg

yep and here's from his website.... and I assumed this means they are not making anymore.....

Cherokee Inventory Reduction Sale!!!
We are going strictly to Jeep Liberty Product sales and development for now, so the Cherokee products have to go. Supplies are limited, so get them while you can. Sale will continue until these things are gone! We won't be taking anymore orders on anything that isn't in stock. Email or call for shipping quote. We will pick up production on our popular Cherokee products again in the near future

Gila Monster Guards
NOT TAKING ANYMORE ORDERS AT THIS TIME.

I'm in the same boat...needing some upper quarter panel guards. I remember seeing a thread using thick plastic as an alternative. I forget the techical name, but it seemed like a good alternative. Anybody have this thread handy? It might be something worth a few hours of cutting and cheaper to boot. Thanks!

uncc civilengineer said:
yep and here's from his website.... and I assumed this means they are not making anymore.....

Gila Monster Guards
NOT TAKING ANYMORE ORDERS AT THIS TIME.

Oops, thanks for posting that. Been too busy to keep up with all of my site so I better go change that part. I still have a whole stack of these things, and the Cherokee product line is just on temporary hold. I will continue production in the near future, but for now, I have too much inventory on some of these things. :D

gregmondro said:
are the Thor guards available for 97+ XJs?

They do and they make the transition around the '97+ liftgate really well. They look sharp.

I run them on my '90 and beat the crap outta them. The guards are honestly the only straight panels on my rig. Worth the money.

GottaBeJeep said:
Oops, thanks for posting that. Been too busy to keep up with all of my site so I better go change that part. I still have a whole stack of these things, and the Cherokee product line is just on temporary hold. I will continue production in the near future, but for now, I have too much inventory on some of these things. :D

Dang would of ordered a month ago, guess I'll order now :D

Back