• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a welder to use!!

89xjJe3per

NAXJA Forum User
Ok soo i had a little to much fun in the air... my rear bumper/tire carrier tore my body where it mounts... theres 4 bolts ether side then 2 1/2 plates that bolt to frame... the 4 bolts that mount it to the body (just under my back gate) tore part of my body apart... i am a cert* with mig... IS THERE ANYONE LOCAL IN THE 805 THAT HAS A WELDER I COULD USE!?!?!?

justin

89xjJe3per said:
Ok soo i had a little to much fun in the air... my rear bumper/tire carrier tore my body where it mounts... theres 4 bolts ether side then 2 1/2 plates that bolt to frame... the 4 bolts that mount it to the body (just under my back gate) tore part of my body apart... i am a cert* with mig... IS THERE ANYONE LOCAL IN THE 805 THAT HAS A WELDER I COULD USE!?!?!?

justin
I have a cheopo 110V w/flux core and a Lincoln PM215 w/75/25 over here in Ventura 93001, when are you looking to fix it? Let me know, should be around 9-5, I'll check back in the am.
Chris

ok, can't take it with you but you are welcome to use it over here, won't be able to help much as mondays are always busy. Pm me when you are looking to do it an I'll give you the address, etc.

Back