• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CLEGHORN IS BACK!! - Sat April 7th

Monkey55

NAXJA Forum User
CLEGHORN IS BACK!!

When: This Sat. April 7th - 9am
Where: Cleghorn
Why: Because It's About That Time..
Who: Jeeps of any kind.. and people.
What: hmmm.. Don't know.. Just tried to use all 5 W's
CB Channel: 12
Food: Bring your own food & drinks.

It's a fun trail run. Stock XJ's have made this run before. I don't know about YJ's though :laugh3: .. There might be one stock YJ out there. Body damage is not likely, but only possible is you try the "hard part." There are plenty of bypasses. If we get to the end early enough, we will try to do it backwards. However, you can just jump on the 138 if you head back at that time.

**As usually, parts of this run will be video taped for an Off-Roading DVD. So, if you are in the witness protection program, stay home.. :anon:

Elias

Last edited:
who:
where: redlands
what: 8.25 diff cover
why: cause your's won't hold oil
when: tomorrow....I think

You won't be going anywhere without that free diff cover...

Justin

Last edited:
you forgot who

who: deeeeeeeeez nuts!
jeepnuts.jpg

Skwerly said:
we are going to be in Van Dusen Canyon.

Where in the :firedevil is that? What the trail number? What's is description?

I am always up from running different trails in Big Bear.

I got to do a little work to the Jeep before I come back up, but I am hoping in a bout 2 weeks!

:yap: :laugh:

OK People.. Back to the topic at hand..

Did this post somehow become a Party-Line?? Don't answer that. It was a rhetorical question.

Elias

Skwerly said:
Hmmmm, i'm going to be in big bear on saturday, maybe i'll run into you all? we are going to be in Van Dusen Canyon. Not REAL familiar with that area, but it's the same hills lol :).

They are not exactly close. But, if you honk real loud, we'll listen for you.. :wave1:

Elias

silverslk said:
Can I make it in a stocker on 30" BFG's? haha

Sure you can..... dont think you will be able to do the hardest sections but a stocker will get through most there.

mattyj said:
Sure you can..... dont think you will be able to do the hardest sections but a stocker will get through most there.

LOL.. Andy can run Cleghorn in reverse, with his eyes closed, in a stock XJ..

Me, I need a 4.5" lift, lockers, both eyes open, and a spotter.. :gee:

Elias

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
you get that long arm kit on yet?

uhhhhh..............no

waiting on more stuff. I am gathering shit until I am ready. working on tires (have 3 33" baja's), axle (want 8.8 ford) then MAYBE I'll put it on. :wierd:

I'm the new guy on these forums and I'm familiar with the location of Cleghorn... Is that right off the 15 North and to the right at the bottom of the ramp? I'm gonna try and make it out there, that is if I get time off from work. I'd really appreciate any more info that I can get out of anyone!

Thanks!

capnsean520 said:
Is that right off the 15 North and to the right at the bottom of the ramp?

Yes.. That's exactly it. You can't miss it. There's nothing else around there.

We usually stage our rigs on the dirt, towards the right, at the end of the off-ramp.

I'll PM you guys my cell and e-mail address.

Elias

silverslk said:
uhhhhh..............no

waiting on more stuff. I am gathering shit until I am ready. working on tires (have 3 33" baja's), axle (want 8.8 ford) then MAYBE I'll put it on. :wierd:

can i help with the install?

Back