• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ARB Bumper and WARN M8000

dcXJ

NAXJA Forum User
XJ057.jpg

XJ055.jpg

XJ056.jpg

Thanks guys! I love it...definitely more responsive on the front end now because of the weight...but I like that better. Didn't even sag the front from what I can see...I was worried about that at first, but it turned out just fine.

Looks good, may want to think about adding aterial to the mounts if you plan to use the winch alot.

ZachMan said:
Looks good, may want to think about adding aterial to the mounts if you plan to use the winch alot.

Thanks for the tip...I'll definitely look into that. We've got a guy in our club local to me that welds, so I'll check with him and see what he thinks. I don't plan to winch a lot with the trails I go on normally now...it's more for self recovery if I need it.

If the club guy doesn't work out get in touch with Terry at Rigid. He made me some plates to go along with my ARB. Between those and the Rusty's steering box brace I don't worry about using my winch anymore.

AUCherokee said:
If the club guy doesn't work out get in touch with Terry at Rigid. He made me some plates to go along with my ARB. Between those and the Rusty's steering box brace I don't worry about using my winch anymore.

Thanks for the info...good to know.:thumbup:

330LICIOUS said:
very nice... i'm still waiting to get a winch too. that M8000i is a pretty good deal now, right?

Thanks...yeah, you can find it for relatively cheap new these days (under $500 I believe)

Back