• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Show me your gauges!

benni302

NAXJA Forum User
My 88' cluster has idiot lights and instead of going through the trouble of swapping out the cluster i want to integrate some aftermarket gauges, temp. oil press. volt., so show me your aftermarket or custom gauges please.

Thanks,
Benni302

It will be far easier to swap in an OEM full guage panel than it would be to put aftermerket guages in. All you do is swap the panels and change out the oil pressure and coolant tempature sending units and you're done.

20080330-guages.jpg

I know this isn't what your looking for but its a good excuse to show it off, my B&M tranny temp guage in a Autometer piller pod.

trannytempguagekc4.jpg

GrimmJeeper said:
wow 299,000? nice sequoia, still on the original engine? and i thought i was pushing it at 220

-mike

Nah, that's the Chief, it had it's engine replaced by the previous owner (probably 20,000 - 30,000 miles ago), infact that's one of the main reasons I bought it.

The red Jeep has about 240,000 - 250,000 (speedometer error for years!) and is tired. The only reason it's so tired is shoddy maintenance (used to be too poor to properly maintain, then for awhile I just didn't have the time).

Sequoia

GSequoia said:
The only reason it's so tired is shoddy maintenance (used to be too poor to properly maintain, then for awhile I just didn't have the time).

you deserve a severe smack to the back of the hands buddy, you know the jeep should come first! and dont give me the "i had to pay the rent" excuse because we all know if you had to you could live out of an XJ

lol
-mike
:cheers:

Back