• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who was in Richmond Beach this morning?

I did not get a description of the vehicle, only an anonymous phone call/voicemail at 7:35am stating someone was driving wrecklessly, illegal turns, hand gestures, threatening other drivers, etc. Stated she would be calling the police and the Better Business Bureau.

John

Avanteone said:
I did not get a description of the vehicle, only an anonymous phone call/voicemail at 7:35am stating someone was driving wrecklessly, illegal turns, hand gestures, threatening other drivers, etc. Stated she would be calling the police and the Better Business Bureau.

John
Where was Matt ?

Avanteone said:

John

WTF? What a jackass. No need to pull stunts like that with your business name on the rig (or at all for that matter) :twak:

Wasn't me. My sticker isn't installed yet, still looking for a writeup on how to install it.:doh:

:D

XJLaredo said:
Wasn't me. My sticker isn't installed yet, still looking for a writeup on how to install it.:doh:

... I gave it time... Nobody jumped on it...

STICK IT, JAMEZ

XJLaredo said:

Let's get together and figure it out. I've got two to install on mine as well.

Would two heads be better or worse than one in this case? :shhh:

Did the speedo look like this? I'm pretty sure this vehicle has your stickers on it. :angel:

MAttsspeedo.jpg

90exjay said:
Nah, thats him trying to implecate the one legged man.:D

Sean

Not really. As stated above he wouldn't be awake that early nor likely to be in Shoreline.

I'm quite sure that speedo pic was taken on a closed - offroad course with proper safety precautions in place. :cheers:

Metal Thrasher said:
Not really. As stated above he wouldn't be awake that early nor likely to be in Shoreline.

I'm quite sure that speedo pic was taken on a closed - offroad course with proper safety precautions in place. :cheers:

Oh of course, Matt is nothing if not extremely safe, :roflmao:

Sean

Avanteone said:

John
How odd. As you all guessed, weren't me...just woke up. ;)

It's too bad there was no description of the rig, it would be pretty easy to track down who it was and administer some frontier justice on him.

-----Matt-----

Back