• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics of my girl... no the Jeep

TK99XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Since I've been on here for a long time, I guess I should show what I got.

Specs...

99 86K 2.5" mismatch lift
ACOS at 2.5" front
Pro Comp 2.5" rear springs
31" BFG Mud Terrains
Pro Comp ES3000's
JKS Trackbar
6X9 K&N
62mm TB
Jacobs Ignition Wires/Preformance Ignition Cap/Rotor/Coil
Best Brakes slotted/drilled rotors/Hawk pads/JKS lines
1.25" Trailsport wheel spacers

Going to go up again soon, 4.5" front (OME 3" springs) 3.5" rear (JKS 1" Shackle)
Kevin's JKS trackbar conversion
JKS front Uppers and Lowers
Edlebrock IAS Extreme piggybacks
32 BFG Mud Terrains

Anyway, here are the pics... daily driver and yes she is very clean and yes, I do take her wheeling (though not enough). Come on guys, it's always better to get your lady good and clean before you get dirty...

JeepA1.jpg

JeepA2.jpg

JeepA7.jpg

JeepA3.jpg

JeepA5.jpg

JeepA6.jpg

JeepA8.jpg

JeepA9.jpg

Whacha think?

mmmmmmmm clean. mine was that clean when i bought it, now there isnt a scratchless / dentless panel on her. and under the hood looks like a sand bomb exploded in there. congrats on keepin her shining.

also... you win the award for my favorite jeep lic plate! haha love it!

keep up the good work.

-mike

Thanks guys, I have not wheeled her anywhere near as hard as I should (f'ing daily driver status and well fear of breakage).

As for that plate, my best Friend get's the credit... she got it for me for Christmas and had to explain to the person at the DMV that it basically was a term of "one up'smanship" meaning that my Jeep is better that yours, so JEEPYOU and they bought it!

I will never be able to repay her for that!

Man..... did they even come that clean from the factory? Props to you!

Oh and by the way......... JEEPYOU too!!!:yelclap:

I have often wondered why people seem to need to post pictures of thier Jeeps from every damn angle.
Yeah, I get it, you don't take your Jeep off-road...
good for you!
:rolleyes:

Wish mine looked that good. We just had a M&G. Next time we have one posted, come and join us. Also check the So Cal posts for upcoming trail runs.

sweet looking xj! nice setup and super clean

Jump This said:
I have often wondered why people seem to need to post pictures of thier Jeeps from every damn angle.
Yeah, I get it, you don't take your Jeep off-road...
good for you!
and i have often wondered why people seem to need to post useless comments like this.
yeah, i get it, you're bitter and have a piss-poor attitued...
good for you!

FitchVA said:
sweet looking xj! nice setup and super clean

and i have often wondered why people seem to need to post useless comments like this.
yeah, i get it, you're bitter and have a piss-poor attitued...
good for you!

As though you know me.

my god! I could swear that you just rolled it off the showroom floor from the factory, then put 200 coats of wax and armor-all on all of it.

How long does it take you? How many q-tips and toothbrushes did you go through? :)

Its a beauty!

Thanks for the comments gang, much appreciated!

It takes all of an hour for me to get her cleaned up, the wax was the $40 cheapy at the carwash that they do... the motor takes all of 10 minutes. I have always kept my cars/trucks/Jeep clean and up until now I guess I have never wondered why.

Jump This, I do not go off road nearly as much as I want/need to; 60 hours work weeks and spending the last two years paying off all of my debt has left me with little time/money to do so. With that said, I'll take some pics the next time I get out. I have taken her over Saddleback in OC when the road is open, Hungry Valley a few times and I hope to get out to Death Valley soon before it gets too hot.

Am I "hardcore" and out to "break stuff" everytime I wheel, no... can not afford to do so with my only daily driver. In a couple more years when an investment I have pays off, I'll buy a driver and start beating on her a lot more... at least that is the plan. Until then, I got to puss out on the hard stuff and have fun with what I got.

No hard feelings here, I'd be suprised if no one gave me crap for the "spotless Jeep"!

TK99XJ said:
Thanks for the comments gang, much appreciated!

It takes all of an hour for me to get her cleaned up, the wax was the $40 cheapy at the carwash that they do... the motor takes all of 10 minutes. I have always kept my cars/trucks/Jeep clean and up until now I guess I have never wondered why.

Jump This, I do not go off road nearly as much as I want/need to; 60 hours work weeks and spending the last two years paying off all of my debt has left me with little time/money to do so. With that said, I'll take some pics the next time I get out. I have taken her over Saddleback in OC when the road is open, Hungry Valley a few times and I hope to get out to Death Valley soon before it gets too hot.

Am I "hardcore" and out to "break stuff" everytime I wheel, no... can not afford to do so with my only daily driver. In a couple more years when an investment I have pays off, I'll buy a driver and start beating on her a lot more... at least that is the plan. Until then, I got to puss out on the hard stuff and have fun with what I got.

No hard feelings here, I'd be suprised if no one gave me crap for the "spotless Jeep"!

There ya' go!
SOMEBODY needed to give you some crap, and I have the appropriate credentials!
I waxed my Jeep...well, I'm pretty sure I have....its been a while. :D
Lets get together at that mud bog you guys have up there, I don't remember the name of it, some canyon?
Anyway, lets see how long it takes you to clean it up after a day in the MUD!
You could post a couple of pictures of it then!
Rick

Sounds like a plan Rick, I believe you are taking about Azuza Canyon... behind the dam when the water level is low, that is the only bogg'n joint I can think of around here.

I will try and get out (there or HV) soon and get some pics to back my claim.

Back