• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RandysMJ.... question for you

crazyb!tch

NAXJA Forum User
Sorry guys, total newbie here.

I was searching the forum for pictures of MJ's and I found one that is lifted the same amount as I want to lift mine with the same size tires on it as well belonging to RandysMJ. (8-9" lift with 37's)

RandysMJ or anyone else who has a MJ/XJ with the same or similar specs, if you happen to see this post before it gets buried I was wondering if you could measure how high the top of your seat is from the ground. I'm asking because my husband is in a wheelchair and will have to transfer into the truck. He can make the transfer into my Liberty now, which is about 36" from the ground to the seat and he is capable of a bit more, probably 40". It'd be nice to know before I start buying and building the lift if he's gonna be able to get in my truck.

Thanks so much to anyone who helps.
Krystal

hey,

i wish i was more help, but my XJ is lifted 6" and runnin 35"s and some people find it difficult to get in/out of my jeep.

i dont think its the actual lift that makes it hard, but the "tub" floors are what make it a pain to get in/out of

-Tim

Back