• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Well, I done did it....

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Now you all know why the Jeep fund has been a bit on the meager side lately...

The+Finger.jpg

For all of you that like to see pictures of jewelry click on it to make it bigger. (I'm sure there's a lot of you out there :laugh3: )

G. "Get ready for the ol' ball and chain" Sequoia Armstrong

GSequoia said:

The+Finger.jpg

For all of you that like to see pictures of jewelry click on it to make it bigger. (I'm sure there's a lot of you out there :laugh3: )

Congrats !!!! get ready..... the XJ funds with take longer to come.... and be less when they do.... but it's a journey into a different stage of life which is a good one.

Curt

Does Holly know you're getting married? Congratulations G. But, I don't think the Jeep is going to like the small shiny rock. :D

GSequoia said:

Life... Wasted on youth. :D

--ron

Congrats!

My wife and I will celebrate 12 years of marriage this year! There are two secrets to making it work:
1. Every morning say these three things - "I love you!", "You're beautiful.", and "I'm sorry." The first 2 are self explanatory. The third is for everything you are going to do that day to piss her off!!!! :roflmao:

2. Communication! Even when she is wrong, make her believe she is right! Ask for forgiveness instead of permission, especially when it comes to the Jeep and wheelin. Ladies are so jealous or our Jeeps for some reason... :laugh:

So when's d-day, er I mean the big day?

Congratulations G, enjoy the journey.

Tim

Why would you get a ring for an inflatable doll named Holly?

dolls-lora.jpg

Congrats, G. Will be 34 years for me next month........wouldn't have it any other way. It constantly amazes me that she's put up with me for so long. :D

GSequoia said:

You had a Jeep budget to begin with? :rolleyes: Congrats on being able to find that someone special even if it wasn't Avery.:kissyou:

Congrats Geoff! I havent met Holly yet but if she hates Jeeps as much as my wife, maybe they should hang out!

Lemme know if you need a DJ. :)

Congratulations.....

Marriage is great and fun. It just takes work like anything else..

But, I have to totally disagree with Robert on his statements below..

rpraterxj said:
"I'm sorry." ..... is for everything you are going to do that day to piss her off!!!! :roflmao:

Even when she is wrong, make her believe she is right! Ask for forgiveness instead of permission, especially when it comes to the Jeep and wheelin. Ladies are so jealous or our Jeeps for some reason... :laugh:

Apologies are mutual and should be used when someone says or does something hurtful.

Telling her that she's right when she's wrong is just a false sense of pacification. When she's right, she's right. When you're right, you're right. Honestly and communication are very important.

Permission is for kids or minors. I let her what I'm planning and she reminds me if we already had plans and vice versa. It should be very mutual and equal. Couples need time together along with time alone.

Jealousy steams from low self esteem or distrust in the person who is jealous.

Anywho.... I just went on and on....

Congrats...

Elias

Getting your back scratched is not the best reason to get married, but it's high on the list.

If she's put up with you this long, she probably knows too much already - and if she's married to you, can't be forced to testify against you. Why do you think I got married?

Seriously tho, I wish the both of you every happiness. Julie and I have been together ten years now - it's been many things, but never boring...

Congrats G!

:cheers:

Hale

Back