• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Opinions anyone?

JeepinMatty91

NAXJA Forum User
I've got a stock 91 Comanche Eliminator with some 235/75 15"s on it and I need some info regarding my lift/tire options. I'm looking into some coil spring spacers at 1.75 inches for the front or possibly a set of adjustable ones made up of bolts and C plates. I want to go with a 31x10.5 tire but I don't know if they're going to clear with out trimming. I'm sure they will in the back being as though I have 2.5 inches more than the front. I'm also using a wide offset 15x8 wheel. If the 31's wouldn't fit, I could go with a 30x9.5 but that's not really what I want. I'm not too concerned about serious off road capability I just want a more muscular stance. If anybody has any ideas or opinions about the situation that would be helpful.

You should be able to clear them with a spacer in front. You may need to trim a little, but is shouldn't be a "cosmetically" noticable amount (you should be able to trim behind the flare, if you even need to).

BTW, welcome to NAXJA. You live in my birthplace!

I have a '91 MJ....with a 1.75 front spacer....i run 255/70/R15's with no issues at all....but they are only 29" tall....When I bought MJ #2 it had 30's on stock suspension....they would rub if you looked at wrong.

Back