• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Move

tweakado

NAXJA Forum User
Well it looks like i have been approved for a job as a mechanic in Elko Nevada working on diesel engines for a gold mining company. I am just waiting for the forman to call and tell me when i need to be there. I still want to be a part of this group and need to know which chapter covers this northeastern portion of nevada. I am right up against the ruby mountains and it is beautiful there. Man i cannot wait for this move. To me this is a once in a life time thing.

Congradulations!!!!

Good Luck!!

Well, the thing is, once you join the SoCal group you are not allowed to move. So no running to the hills for gold for you!

:p CONGRATULATIONS!

But you're staying, right??
tweakado said:
Well it looks like i have been approved for a job as a mechanic in Elko Nevada working on diesel engines for a gold mining company. I am just waiting for the forman to call and tell me when i need to be there. I still want to be a part of this group and need to know which chapter covers this northeastern portion of nevada. I am right up against the ruby mountains and it is beautiful there. Man i cannot wait for this move. To me this is a once in a life time thing.

tweakado said:
Well it looks like i have been approved for a job as a mechanic in Elko Nevada working on diesel engines for a gold mining company. I am just waiting for the forman to call and tell me when i need to be there. I still want to be a part of this group and need to know which chapter covers this northeastern portion of nevada.

I got good news for you and I got bad news for you. There's no chapter in that neck of the woods. For that matter, there's no chapter for me here in Las Vegas. There is great wheeling up around Elko from what I hear. And you're even closer to Moab! (Cue the thundering crowds!)

And the sweet thing is when i get there and get established i get to buy a new jeep and lift and play . Hunting,fishing and all the while wheeling. WOOHOO

tweakado said:
And the sweet thing is when i get there and get established i get to buy a new jeep and lift and play . Hunting,fishing and all the while wheeling. WOOHOO

I was wondering where you went.

damn dont go yet!

To all that i have met and to those i have not this is a great site. I may be off line for awhile until i get setup again. But i will be back to the site. And yes you guys will get pics of me in the Ruby Mountains. There is a lot of virgin wheelin there that i am going to explore. And i still need each and everyone of you guys and girls you really mean a lot to me.
john

tweakado said:
To all that i have met and to those i have not this is a great site. I may be off line for awhile until i get setup again. But i will be back to the site. And yes you guys will get pics of me in the Ruby Mountains. There is a lot of virgin wheelin there that i am going to explore. And i still need each and everyone of you guys and girls you really mean a lot to me.
john

what about getting your jeep done at my shop ? well i guess you don't have to now, best wishes

Why would you want to leave Inglewood??!?!?

J/K of course. Good luck, John!

Thanks guys for all the help but when the world calls ya got to answer.
Why not leave inglewood lets see gangs drugs shootings. Elko NV clean air, Big horn sheep, Mule deer and some of the pretiest country you may ever see hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm gotta go see ya bye
Thanks guys

tweakado said:
Thanks guys for all the help but when the world calls ya got to answer.
Why not leave inglewood lets see gangs drugs shootings. Elko NV clean air, Big horn sheep, Mule deer and some of the pretiest country you may ever see hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm gotta go see ya bye
Thanks guys

I'm checking the place out with Google Earth and I like what I see. Let me know about property values when you get there. ;)
Rick

Yeah, John can host next years Jambo on his back forty!

Hey Rick when i did a search of real estate the mediun priced home is around 200,000 and thats 4 beds and 3 baths. Plus lookin at the surronding area also and there are a lot of ranchs there with cowboys. But i will keep you posted on it.

And as for you miss XJ you can bet i would host it there is alot of mountain there. But i aint hosting crap unless someone hauls Lady XJ up. And whats this about quizzes is there one awwwww hell my dog ate my paper. I lost it on the trail hell i got lost. Later John

tweakado said:

get a 6 cyl next time, that's what I did.

yeah yeah i know and i will get the six next time. Well ladies and germs the time has come for me to pull up stakes. While you are all snug in your beds at 3am i will be hitting the road. LadyXJ has helped so much she has made sure i got my camera and all the little stuff that is needed. As soon as i can you guys will get pics. Ohhhhh i dont even know how to post them but i can and will figured it out. Lady XJ this is for you my dear
HHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGZZZZZZZZZZ.
Later John Go Navy and Semper Fi

Back