• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Count Down...........Ready to Guess??

Lady XJ

NAXJA Forum User
It has come to my attention that there are peeps interested in the guessing game. If you haven't heard, Ashley aka Slammer101 is EXPECTING (yes a baby)! The doctors give the due date of March 7th, 2007.

Post your guess of sex, weight, length, date and time. Closest guess on all five gets $40 CASH.

Male, 8lbs 6oz, 21in, March 5th 6:30pm.
$40 bucks here i come! haha Hope everything goes well!
-Allen

EDIT: Damn i didnt put a date.

Last edited:
DANG it, I forgot to make my guess!

Feb 21st
745 AM
7lb 15 oz
21 3/4"

I had to have technical guesses, ha ha!

October 1st.
Mesquite Nevada
Water Pump

I got a gut feeling about Sequoia this time. :woohoo:

Congrats Grandma and SMASHLEY......

My guess:

Girl
19.5"
7lbs 8 oz
7:49 PM
March 8th, 2007

This will be the same day that good sleep, piece and quiet, and sanity (if there is any) will depart .... LOL....

Kids are great..... now Ashley will get the payback for all of the heartache she has caused mom..... at least that's what my parents say when I talk about my son.... they just laugh...

Girl
March 6th, 8PM
8lbs 5oz
20.5 in

and her name shall be Shaneeqwa.

Boy, Mar/7 around 9pm. 20.5" and maybe a pound and a half. It's going to scream like a mother and have just a little bit of hair. Ash is going to name him Todd.

;)

Todd??? Why Todd?

cal said:
Boy, Mar/7 around 9pm. 20.5" and maybe a pound and a half. It's going to scream like a mother and have just a little bit of hair. Ash is going to name him Todd.

;)

Shaneeqwa?? Where did this name start from anyway?? LOL You guys are nuts!

djblade311 said:
Girl
March 6th, 8PM
8lbs 5oz
20.5 in

and her name shall be Shaneeqwa.

Andy, what the heck????

LOL

Andy Steiner said:
October 1st.
Mesquite Nevada
Water Pump