• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1996 Turn Signal and Hazards not working

tylerhamilton

NAXJA Forum User
This all started when I spliced the wires to the turn signals with indicator lights on my ARB bumper. After that they stoped working and since then i have replaced all the bulbs, disconnected the light on the bumper, and checked all fuses. I even cleaned the the sockets out on the lights. I have a repair manual but the wiring diagram is wrong in it. It would be nice to have the correct diagram for a 1996 cherokee, because it has stumped me for the past week. I have some fuses in the engine comparment and the rest are to the left of the brake pedal, i dont have the fuses panel on the passenger side. I have also read in other threads about the combination flasher, but cannot find a replacment. The auto parts stores say they either dont know what i am talking about or they dont carry them. Thanks in advance.

Sounds like a bad ground, blown fuse or blown flasher relay. I'd really double check that ground on your bumper.

The better solution, would be to remove the bumper, package it up and mail it too my house so I could give it a thorough testing. I'll find the problem for you, for a very reasonable fee

:)

Last edited:
Back