• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA NWC swag?

CanMan

NAXJA Forum User
Any thoughts on sweatshirts or hoodies? Skull caps, stocking hats, ball caps, coats, ect...?

Anymore shirts or such coming up?

Id like to get my hands on something, if anything is in the works.

Last edited:
sign me up!

x5 I'd pick me up a couple things. Hoodie and beanie at least.

Just so long as it doesn't have BFUF or meow anywhere on it.

Last edited:
Phil is out shooting the AFLAC duck and I'm working today. Will look at it when I get time.

Sniggs said:
Phil is out shooting the AFLAC duck and I'm working today. Will look at it when I get time.

Hell yeah I was...stay tuned for a teaser hunting report. :D

I saw this the other day. I want to visit additional swag stuff when I get back. Hope the weather in Dallas doesn't delay that...or the weather at SeaTac, for that matter. :helpme:

ECKSJAY said:
Hope the weather in Dallas doesn't delay that...or the weather at SeaTac, for that matter. :helpme:

SNAP! Flight from ELP to DFW was canceled. Booked for a flight at 7:15am tomorrow and arriving at about 2:30pm in Seattle, via Chicago. :twak:

January 14th and it's 70 degrees in El Paso...with a few small clouds waaaaay in the distance. :D

pbpb it didnt get above 30 something here in glorious killeen. yall are havin a heatwave.

ladywolf said:
pbpb it didnt get above 30 something here in glorious killeen. yall are havin a heatwave.

Bah, its -16F here in Aspen, CO. Forecast for tomorrow night is -21F. Good times....FMAO

- Jay

Bringing this thread back to the top so we don't forget to check on it.:patriot:

Back