• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best after market radiator for 97HO

NighthawkXJ

NAXJA Forum User
My 97 has been leaking antifreeze ever since i got it, not much, just a little. Looks like i have a leak on the ds right where the plastic tank hooks up with the radiator.

I have been thinking about getting a nice 3 core lately, but have heard that the 97+ have a diff configuration as far as the tranny lines go in.

Just trying to see what would the best 3 core radiator be for a 97? Or is there any good way to fix mine with out some kind of poor in clog the hell out of everything pour and pray crap?

XJ5 said:
I've heard good things about the CSF 3-row units from Dirk. That's probably what I'll get whenever the stock unit finally craps out. http://www.dpgoffroad.com

X 5 Brazillion. Probably been a year and I love it.

cool, thanks man, i just looked it up, and it is only $155, so that is pretty cheap i think, and close enough, i can go get it and take a look see at the other stuff he has when im down there.

Back