• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleghorn Ridge Saturday June 24, 2006

saki669

NAXJA Forum User
:wantyou:
Hey Ladies...
I had to fix the jeep last weekend so I missed out on all the fun.....

I'll be off of the Cleghorn offramp at 8:00 Saturday June 24. Depart at 8:30 or so.
Hope you can make it. Call if you are running late and we'll wait up if possible.

-Kirk
626 497-2178

Directions:
i15 north (north of the 10) to cleghorn road in the Cajon Pass (about 20 min north of the 10). Trail is mild to wild depending on what you can handle.

saki669 said:
:wantyou:
Hey Ladies...
I had to fix the jeep last weekend so I missed out on all the fun.....

I'll be off of the Cleghorn offramp at 8:00 Saturday June 24. Depart at 8:30 or so.
Hope you can make it. Call if you are running late and we'll wait up if possible.

-Kirk
626 497-2178

Directions:
i15 north (north of the 10) to cleghorn road in the Cajon Pass (about 20 min north of the 10). Trail is mild to wild depending on what you can handle.

Damn, wish i could go...but am going up to the MDR race in Barstow...have to chase for the Fabtech Toyota!

nxt time

I'll be at a race on Saturday as well. A couple of us will be up there on Sunday running it out and back like last weekend.

:rof:

Jon trying not to fall in...it didn't work out very well.
15hoc1w.jpg

In the hole.
15hoe1w.jpg

Kirk airing out the tire.
15hoevp.jpg

Me checking my flex...need more!
15hofbb.jpg

A little rock...
15hohhc.jpg

Back