• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

just got a call

oh damn. trailer? was he haulin his heep somewhere?

Clean-RC said:
... Poor Avery... Whats next??? PMS??? :D

Via telephone? That ought to work just about as well.

:laugh:

So -I- just got a call from cracker..

he has the trailer fixed and is on the road again. He didnt write down any decent directions to the trailhead and was really lost.. taking the long way down from tahoe.

He's still going to catch up to the group though, who as i understand it, is on their second parts run back off of the trail for a waterpump. :)

I thought it's been kinda queit around here today.

djblade311 said:
its been quite on socalxj too. f'ers!
Trip was great! Additional updates: Johnny blew a water pump on his way there, and there were some fun times on the trail too. I just pulled in home, and Avery should be pulling in as well. I'll have some pics up shortly.

cal said:
he has the trailer fixed and is on the road again. He didnt write down any decent directions to the trailhead and was really lost.. taking the long way down from tahoe.

Ironically it was THE RIGHT way. When I called you, I was almost exactly where the entrance was to the Rubi (on the R' Springs end.)

Damn that drive back to the trailer sucked!

Clean-RC said:
Now doesn't that just beat all... Poor Avery... Whats next??? PMS??? :D

No PMS for me. :D

I only got spotted by a Yota guy on Soup Bowl and a Zuki guy on Little Sluice :D

Back