• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC Wrench Day?

gcurtis

Shirley Temple was a nug.
Any one up for a wrench day on Sunday? It would have to start and end early as I have a date with this incredibly HOT and cool chick (don't know why she's dating me...).

Start time at 7AM.

End time at 3PM - SHARP.

I think Jonboy is looking to bumper and WarWagon is looking to lift. However, to appease the Jeepgods, we need to sacrafice a set of 4* shims to my black voodoo xj. Anyone have some to donate? ;)

Post up if interested and we can solidify details.

yup I be wrenching on Sunday

steering box and pump (got the pullers from vatozone on the way home from work tonight)
new bat cables
front bumper mounts
new trans cooler, unless I have time to get that done on Sat
maybe put the front bumper on - maybe not since it's gotta come off again when the winch arrives
maybe some extra sawzall and hammer time to make room for 35's

Grant, so should I bring that 8.25 by? Or just the manifold? Or can I get greedy and bring both? I'm buying the beer, so you let me know.

Last edited:
TheWarWagon said:
Grant, so should I bring that 8.25 by? Or just the manifold? Or can I get greedy and bring both? I'm buying the beer, so you let me know.

Game on! You post up the details and gather the troops and I'll supply shop, air and air tools.

If you have the hands, get greedy. If not, I'm kicking you out at 3PM SHARP (see above note about really hot chick who foolishly thinks I'm all that and a bag of chips).

gcurtis said:
Game on! You post up the details and gather the troops and I'll supply shop, air and air tools.

If you have the hands, get greedy. If not, I'm kicking you out at 3PM SHARP (see above note about really hot chick who foolishly thinks I'm all that and a bag of chips).

Alright guys, here's where I need you. I have an exhaust manifold/chrys 8.25 swap I'd like to do this Sunday. Grant has ever so nicely offered up his shop. As most of you know, I am toolless, but I sure do know how to buy beer. If you're not doing anything Sunday let me know, I sure could use the help. The reason I'm in a rush to get this done, is the weekend of the 4th I'm headed up to Lake Isabella to put a little memorial up where we lost Mike. Any help you guys can offer would be greatly appreciated/hydrated. I'm going to take a leap of faith and put my number out on the internet. If you'd like to get ahold of me, call my cell 951 751 3652.
Thank you guys in advance,

Bryce

I'd Love to bring my problems over and add them to the list but after the engine swap the big issue is it cranks and I smell gas but no spark:(:(:( Hopefully I can figure it out tomorrow. Have fun.

gcurtis said:
... I have a date with this incredibly HOT and cool chick (don't know why she's dating me...).QUOTE]

Maybe she heard about the black weenies!!!

Are you sure this girl is of legal age and not blind?....

JK, I would love to help, but I will be at 35K feet most of the day Sunday flying back East for the week.

BTW, how can someone (something) be HOT and cool at the same time? Does not make sense... Oxy-moron :jester:

I'd come by if my junk was drivable at about 6:30AM. But since the steering box is laying on the ground under the rig right now I don't think so. It would not be wise to drive without it.

I'll do my wrenchin at home.

Kyung

Back