• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Desperation kicks in

TheWarWagon

NAXJA Forum User
Calling all good samaritans(sp?). So, 4th of July weekend, I'm planning on taking the War Wagon up north to my dad's place in Lake Isabella. Anyone that's heard my jeep knows that I have a ridiculous exhaust leak(more like separation). I went to scottys and picked up an OEM replacement, and all I need is the gasket to be ready to rock. I have nowhere to do the swap. Is there anyone that I can throw a "lift party" at their house/shop?

TheWarWagon said:
Calling all good samaritans(sp?). So, 4th of July weekend, I'm planning on taking the War Wagon up north to my dad's place in Lake Isabella. Anyone that's heard my jeep knows that I have a ridiculous exhaust leak(more like separation). I went to scottys and picked up an OEM replacement, and all I need is the gasket to be ready to rock. I have nowhere to do the swap. Is there anyone that I can throw a "lift party" at their house/shop?

If you pick up the gasket, I'll be wrenching tomorrow at my shop from 9A - 2P and then Sunday from 9A - 3P but leaving promptly with social committments on both days. You are more than welcome to come by and turn a bolt, but bring your tools. ;)

gcurtis said:
If you pick up the gasket, I'll be wrenching tomorrow at my shop from 9A - 2P and then Sunday from 9A - 3P but leaving promptly with social committments on both days. You are more than welcome to come by and turn a bolt, but bring your tools. ;)

Crap, that's the other part I forgot to mention. Garage being broken into 6 months ago+students budget= no tools....

are you wanting to do a true lift party or just a place to replace your exhaust? Just gettin clarification.

Come to Grant's tomorrow morning. I'll be stopping by to lend Grant a hand. And I've assisted on a few manifold changes.

xjohnnyc said:
Come to Grant's tomorrow morning. I'll be stopping by to lend Grant a hand. And I've assisted on a few manifold changes.

Well, I guess I should have posted my cell number # on Friday, seeing as how I have no current internet connection at home this weekend.

Clean-RC said:
What year is your junk?? if its an HO motor I have a intake gasket hanging on the wall that I got by mistake... your welcome to it...

Haha I swear my Jeep is working against me. I've got an '89 with Low Output. I'm planning on just swinging by Napa on my way home tonight.

Back