• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cracker........ooops.

planefixer

NAXJA Forum User
Here's a few pics of Avery from yesterday.

Going up....
P5060133.jpg

UP...
P5060134.jpg

And over
P5060135.jpg

Thats all I could get of him flopped before my last 2 camera batteries died.

More B.O.T.W. pics coming soon.

Jeff

that exit is so nasty! I'll upload mine tomorrow when I get to the office. I've got some nice pics from the v-notch.

How did everyone else do coming out of it? wish we could have stuck around instead of hauling ass out of there...

Gravity, she is a fickle mistress.

TRNDRVR said:
Okay, what's with the dude in the pin striped suit?

Thats Led.He just got done with his "vacation" ,for an alcohol related offense, about 8 hours before the trail run and was making light of the situation.:D

Last edited:
at least it was on the side that his jacked up doors were already on:D :D

and if he does want to, i have a sawzall and three 4.5 inch grinders with cutting wheels:D

The best part is that I actually did zero damage there but I fawked up my body/doors on 'Dye Trying'

Kejtar said:
I hear that the only straight panel on your jeep is your roof and even that might not last ;)

Well then what should I do?

Should I try to hide fill all my dents using herculiner so no one notices and paint a Polish duck on my hood to distract from the ugly ass herculiner? The funny thing is that you probably have more dents than all of So Cal put together. :D

This is a better angle :D

DSC000371.JPG

Jump This said:
So, did you all make it back to Cali?

I'm back as of 4:00 today. Goat and most of the others should be back today as well. Ron is frolicking around Moab and will probably head this way on Tues.
:wierd:

Back