• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone have a stock pitman arm for 00 XJ?

fdsa487 said:
I need one. I'll buy it if you want. =)
The dealer wants like $80 and im to lazy to go pull one from the junk yard.
Thanks!

I may have. I will look this afternoon and let you know. I am in Lake Forest (OC). If I can find it I will let you know. I will be in San Diego tomorrow for business and can try to meet up with you or someone to get it to you.

$80 is high. I think I paid less than $50 for my ZJ one.

rpraterxj said:
I may have. I will look this afternoon and let you know. I am in Lake Forest (OC). If I can find it I will let you know. I will be in San Diego tomorrow for business and can try to meet up with you or someone to get it to you.

$80 is high. I think I paid less than $50 for my ZJ one.

Cool! If you can find it that would be awesome. How much do you want for it? I live and work in El Cajon (if you know where that is) San Diego County but I CAN take my lunch break whenever and meet you somewhere as long as its not over an hour becuase that is all the time I get for lunch. =)

fdsa487 said:
Cool! If you can find it that would be awesome. How much do you want for it? I live and work in El Cajon (if you know where that is) San Diego County but I CAN take my lunch break whenever and meet you somewhere as long as its not over an hour becuase that is all the time I get for lunch. =)

Yeah, I know where it is. I used to live out there when I was in the Navy. let me make sure I can find the pitman arm first, then we will go from there.

I have a brand new drop pitman arm available for $30. Its not stock though

fdsa487 said:

I have not found it yet. There is one more place for me to look. I hope I did not throw it in a junk Jeep I sent to the boneyard.

Check back in about an hour.

Sorry, but I must have trwon it out. Sorry I did nto reply last night again. i worked on my rig until mid-night.

You can order stock ones from 4wd.com for like $30. I just saw it in thier recent catalogue. Page 39, item #52000615.

Good luck!

rpraterxj said:
Sorry, but I must have trwon it out. Sorry I did nto reply last night again. i worked on my rig until mid-night.

You can order stock ones from 4wd.com for like $30. I just saw it in thier recent catalogue. Page 39, item #52000615.

Good luck!

Its all good! Thanks for looking. I will probably just order one then =) Thanks again!

Back