• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for another XJ =)

fdsa487

NAXJA Forum User
After riding with me over and over off road my brother finally decided that he wants to get a Jeep. He is lazy and does not care about working on his own vehicle so he wants to buy one already lifted with as many extras on it as possible.

He wants a 99-01 4 door XJ color does not matter and it is going to be a daily driver. Ok thats my story. If you find one PM me or if your selling yours post up a picture. :spin1: :spin1:

there is a green lifted 99 for sale at CountyWide in GardenGrove

fdsa487 said:
After riding with me over and over off road my brother finally decided that he wants to get a Jeep. He is lazy and does not care about working on his own vehicle so he wants to buy one already lifted with as many extras on it as possible.

He wants a 99-01 4 door XJ color does not matter and it is going to be a daily driver. Ok thats my story. If you find one PM me or if your selling yours post up a picture. :spin1: :spin1:

Why don't you sell him yours with auto 4x4 for $15000?

fdsa487 said:
LOL... I cant believe you still remember that =)
You should really get one of those auto 4x4's though. It just knows when to shift into 4x you dont even have to move the lever.

I'm glad to see you have a sense of humor. I did't know how you'd react ;)

forget the jeep, i told you to call this last weekend so i could weld your frame stiffeners on and you flaked out AGAIN:gonnablow , call me and mabi if i am not working this weekend we will see what we can do, but if you dont call i cant help you.:gonnablow

sorry for the hijack, now back to your regularly scheduled commercials

Cool... I have a couple good Cherokees im going to be looking at with my brother soon. I think im more excited about it than he is. He will learn soon enough as soon as the bug hits him.

have him buy my 89. best mix of wheeler / death trap around.

sintax said:
have him buy my 89. best mix of wheeler / death trap around.

Giving up?

haha not even. Unless someone really really thinks they want it ;)

Back