• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wiring for Trailer lights

tgregg

NAXJA Member #1444
I understand there is factory wiring behind the left rear inside panel, in my case behind the spare. I have my four wire connector to hook up. I'm going to just leave it inside and pull it out when needed. Does anyone know the color codes for the factory wiring? What am I going to find when I get in there? Is there a plug I can get ahead of time to simplify the job?

YUK!! What should I get exactly? Is that something a FLAPS will have if I ask for a 6 into 4 box? What is a T Plug?

Last edited:
Thanks all, I ordered the converter and T plug from reese-hitches. I'm not sure who they are and I'm gun shy as I've been burned a few times by wanna be internet businesses. But since you guys recommended them I thought I'd give it a try.

Reese isn't an Internet fly-by-night. They are one of the major hitch manufacturers.

Back