• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tj half doors on an xj??

that i did, and there are TWO threads back a few pages. i'd just use some cherokee doors and cut them.

Ramsey said:
i'd just use some cherokee doors and cut them.

Me to.

door.jpg

DAryl

Anybody know if early XJ doors would fit on a 97+? They wouldn't have to line up perfect for my needs; I want to fab some solid half doors, but 97+ doors are pricey to come by and experiment with. Any thoughts?

yes it is, and he loves showing those doors! when i was askign abotu my half doors he was all over it. i like them the best out of all ive seen, goodjob

on that red jeep with the soft half doors, I seem to remember the thread, I seem to remember that they were CJ doors, not YJ doors, but don't quote me on that

Holy crap. I was just reading through the thread, and came to the second page, and was like what the hell, when did I post in this thread? I didn't even remember the advice I gave.

Then I realized this thread is over 2 years old.

holy ressurecting an old thread!!

...it is a cool idea though, something to look into.

Back