• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

If you haven't noticed....Cracker needs your vote!

Cracker is in #2 spot but not by much. Show him some love and he'll bring duck and a hose to your next garden party ;)

OK, on a serious note: Vote for him if you haven't voted yet, and be carefull who you place the other vote for as that might still affect him. Also you know someone that is a member and doesn't check forums make sure he VOTES and to take it even further if you know someone who isn't a member yet talk to him about this being the best time to join up: 1. Chapter gets another member for the race 2. Cracker will get another vote!

Kejtar said:
Cracker is in #2 spot but not by much. Show him some love and he'll bring duck and a hose to your next garden party ;)

Do you want to take another look at your spelling?

I hate to be the out of area asshat -

but Id appriciate you taking the time to read my Bio thread (and everyone elses) and making an informed vote for the 2 candidates you think will best serve the club - regardless of where they are from :D

XJ_ranger said:

but Id appriciate you taking the time to read my Bio thread (and everyone elses) and making an informed vote for the 2 candidates you think will best serve the club - regardless of where they are from :D
OK.... I hate to be an in the area asshat... but you should ask for that in your own thread

As SoCal chapter VP I support Avery Genosi (Cracker) and Ryan (DrMoab) for the positions of the BOD directors. I know both of them to be responsible and reliable and I think electing them into the position would be the smart thing to do both from the club and chapter perspective. This by no means is an effort to put down other candidates, many of which I know to be good people as well, just not necessarily best suited for the position under the current circumstances.

So far so good guys.

Keep it up. Only 6 more days to go.

Thanks for your support

:wave:

-Avery

XJ_ranger said:

While I agree that Cracker is a good candidate and worthy of a vote, I also agree that each person who votes should read the bios and vote for who you think will make the best director. I hope we're not promoting voting for someone simply because they are in a particular chapter. This isn't Congress...... :)

Goatman said:
While I agree that Cracker is a good candidate and worthy of a vote, I also agree that each person who votes should read the bios and vote for who you think will make the best director. I hope we're not promoting voting for someone simply because they are in a particular chapter. This isn't Congress...... :)
I'm promoting him cause I think he could do a lot of good. I am also promoting Dr. Moab cause I think he could do a lot of good as well. I believe same goes for Dan as we talked about Crackers candidacy before he was nominated.

You're exactly right, Richard.

Here is an excerpt from a different thread. It can be viewed here to put into context.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=80687

-Dan

Welcome, and thanks for joining. This is a great club!

Burly looking rig you're getting!

YJ's are not a problem, we're into wheeling, not being snobs.

As far as voting, there are positions open for the national Board of Directors.
We, as the SoCal chapter are officially endorsing Avery "Cracker" Genosi, and Dr Moab....you can vote for two.

We really would like you to go to the Members Forum and read the Candidate's bios, and make an informed decision.

You can vote here....http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthrea...502#post720502

Again, welcome, and we look forward to meeting you in person.

Dan, the Prez.

Cracker is only ahead by Two Votes. Get over to the Members Forum and VOTE CRACKER.

NOW.

John

While the vote totals keep going up Cracker's margin is still two votes. If you havent voted for Cracker yet exercise your right as a patriotic SoCal member and get it done. Rocks should always rule mud.

John

nosigma said:
While the vote totals keep going up Cracker's margin is still two votes. If you havent voted for Cracker yet exercise your right as a patriotic SoCal member and get it done. Rocks should always rule mud.

John
I like that one!

Election is over now.

Thank you everyone for your support

:wave:

Back