• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tell me if this sounds right to u guys.

jasonb

NAXJA Forum User
So i got a guy his name is Gregg I like his price for everything installation and all.

5.5 RE lift kit
sye kit
Pro Comp Xterain Tires 34''
the Mickey Thompson ClassicII weels 15''

for around 3500 including labor.
What do you guys think.

jasonb said:
So i got a guy his name is Gregg I like his price for everything installation and all.

5.5 RE lift kit
sye kit
Pro Comp Xterain Tires 34''
the Mickey Thompson ClassicII weels 15''

for around 3500 including labor.
What do you guys think.

I think you should take a weekend and put it on yourself. How are you ever gonna learn anything if you always pay shops to do the work. Or are you a credit card type of wheeler.

I'm getting this:

RE 4.5" lift
New brakes front/rear with power slot rotors (full brake job, bleeding etc)
33" pro comp mud terrain tires (already have aftermarket wheels)

$2600 installed by 4 wheel parts

I did do the SYE on my own - $325(includes getting a DS lengthen)

$400-$500 in tools(air tools, couple wrench sets,jack, jack stands, etc)

I want to do it myself, whole reason I bought a used jeep. But sometimes that isnt possible for all of us. It doesn't mean we arent just as interested. I read forums, look at all the mags, do tons of research and would love to do everything myself. Think it's awesome those of you who can do this in a weekend. Please don't rag on those of us who wouldn't be able to do that. For our reasons we need shops and respect those who can do that work.

Last edited:
Back