• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

help please

raelayotte said:
i been thought all the threads and were do i get to the first threat so i can start from the first page or the begainig
HUH? What do you want to do? Or better yet, are you looking for something in paticular?

welcome
so you saying you want to start at the beginning and read all the threads on this forum. that's crazy there are thousands of pages in this section alone. your better off searching for specific things or just cruizing thur a few pages and see if anything strikes your fancy you can at the top of the page where it says what page you looking at hit the last button and go the the end of the forum.
by the way this is modified tech if you go fourm list page there is a section for off topic and also a questions section.

Last edited:
The forum isn't like a book. There's not really a start and an end. Do like everyone else said. Use the search function and search for specific things you're wanting to know about your Jeep :)

Back