• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

long arms cross member

cherowagon

NAXJA Forum User
what companies will sell just the cross member for a LA setup? i am going to build my own arms, but thought that just buying the x-member would be a lot easier. anyone know of who would?

Rock Krawler makes a great crossmember/tc skid for the xj...it's extra beefy...it's not for the long arms...but it looks like it is...

TNT customs sells their crossmember seperate and that is one of the beefiest crossmembers I have seen. I have run mine for a season and a half and love it.

True we don't sell the full on belly pan for the Y-Link kit (with control arm mounts) but the XD pan with internal bracing would be a good start. The main reason we don't sell the pan with the mounts in it is the location of the mounts for the lower Y-link. With them being inside the frame and mounted as high as they are, the normal user will have a difficult time of making lower arms that will fit. Straight arms won't, unless you're at like 10" of lift...

Now the XD pan with bracing (same parts as the Y-Link kit minus mounts) would be a good place to weld a LCA mount to where ever you choose.

Bob

Back