• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bending software

If you bend tubing, it'll save you a lot of headaches and wasted tube. Check their website for additional info.

Here is a screen shot. I just got mine today.

209423476.jpg

I can do a write up on it if anyone likes. This software tells you where to make your marks, bend, and when to turn it to make offsets. It will also run simulations. Print out work data sheets so someone fabbing can follow a print. 150.00 Is worth it, I might upgrade it once I get good with this version.

caglezxj said:
I can do a write up on it if anyone likes. This software tells you where to make your marks, bend, and when to turn it to make offsets. It will also run simulations. Print out work data sheets so someone fabbing can follow a print. 150.00 Is worth it, I might upgrade it once I get good with this version.

a write up would be awesome. ill have to check out OFN again and see if they have anything also.

I will take some new screen shots, and add some info. It is very easy to use. I make custom front and rear bumpers using this software. I am about to upgrade so I can build a buggy. If you can splurge get pro to begin with.

It's a very easy program, MAKE SURE you calibrate it correctly for your specific tubing dies and it will come out perfect everytime!

Back