• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC M&G Monday February 6th 6pm

A certain black name is supposed to show up too. :rolleyes:

gcurtis said:
I'll be there. I think Kyung may be rolling up as well. I really want to check out his rig and especially his stroker (that is next on the list).
what is the world coming to: Avery is shaving, you want to stroke it....

gcurtis said:
I'll be there. I think Kyung may be rolling up as well. I really want to check out his rig and especially his stroker (that is next on the list).

I've got your shafts. Bring the other stuff ;)

later!

cracker said:
I've got your shafts. Bring the other stuff ;)

later!

I'm hour to hour on the meet and greet. Fire is pushing my direction with 0% containment, and *if* it jumps the 241 then I most likely will be evacuated.

Let me know what you need to take a look at and I can send you a picture if needed.

Sorry, this one is out if my control. :(

gcurtis said:
I'm hour to hour on the meet and greet. Fire is pushing my direction with 0% containment, and *if* it jumps the 241 then I most likely will be evacuated.

Let me know what you need to take a look at and I can send you a picture if needed.

Sorry, this one is out if my control. :(

Did you set that fire ? :laugh3:

No worries. Let me know. I need pretty much detailed pics of everything and I need the specs of the fans so I can get that ordered. I like to study pics before I take on the project ;)

I've got the shafts so we'll work something out.

Going to Calico?

cracker said:
Did you set that fire ? :laugh3:

No worries. Let me know. I need pretty much detailed pics of everything and I need the specs of the fans so I can get that ordered. I like to study pics before I take on the project ;)

I've got the shafts so we'll work something out.

Going to Calico?

Neg on Calico. Still putting my rig back together (rock rails and whatnot). I might be able to come up to your work one day this week and we can grab lunch or something.

I'm not completely out yet, but if they don't get some containment before dark falls (winds pick up at night, typically) then I'm packing important stuff and a bag and working on a hotel.

Remi, I can get you a check or paypal. Let me know what works.

To all those that missed the begging of the meeting: Cracker had a monologue going about mushroom heads, getting a hummer and having a stiff.... upper lip ;)

Back