• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This sucks

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
My dewalt grinder died today :( It was working then it went pop and it never turned on again. Looks like I'll have to take it appart and figure out what shorted :(

sh1t head over to harbor frieght and pick up a few at 10$ each right now.. lol

ROBERTK said:
sh1t head over to harbor frieght and pick up a few at 10$ each right now.. lol
It's not like I'm out of grinders: I got 2 more working ones and probably 2 more that are dead (really old ones). Anyways, I like the DeWalt one for it's paddle trigger and high RPM's.

Kejtar said:
Oh yeah, does anyone have a receipt for a dewalt 4.5" grinder that I can borrow? :D

I do. From only a few months ago. I'm on the east coast but if you wanna go by my dad's, its in the dewalt grinder box in the garage. Pm me and i'll throw you his contact info.

-c

cal said:
I do. From only a few months ago. I'm on the east coast but if you wanna go by my dad's, its in the dewalt grinder box in the garage. Pm me and i'll throw you his contact info.

-c
I'm in no real hurry. When are you going to be back?

that sucks - i love my dewalt grinder...

XJ_ranger said:
that sucks - i love my POS dewalt grinder...

For 4 1/2" grinders? Makita. Unless you like buying replacements.

IMXO.

:wave:

I just got my new grinder this week :D
DC410KA_1.jpg

:rolleyes:

Jump This said:
See Crack Head, you and I are not all that different!
My cordless DeWalt set are the most used tools in my garage!
I LOVE them!! :wave:
Rick R :sunshine:

So far it is great. I actually got it for trail side use. It has a lot more power than I expected. :laugh3:

Back