• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm a member!

GirlScout1

NAXJA Forum User
Finally broke down after 3 years and became a member...no older members i'm not buying you a beer so don't ask! Funny thing is my member# is the number of my address:laugh:

Congrats! Don't worry, there won't be any asking for beer. It's a given that the new guys keep the older ones from being dry. :D

Welcome!

ECKSJAY said:
Congrats! Don't worry, there won't be any asking for beer. It's a given that the new guys keep the older ones from being dry. :D

Welcome!
Keep thinking that! I only bow down to one person...and thats because she does my laundry and cooks.

That's OK - I don't drink beer. I do, however, do a fair job on rum - Parrot Bay, by preference!

Anyhow, I'm happy to see another member swelling the ranks - it's members like you (us) that keep this place going and able to pay the bills. I know, I lapsed for a while, but at least I got to keep my old member number - and I think this place will also help me to get my business off the ground. If it does, I'll have to be nice to it someday...

5-90

5-90 said:
That's OK - I don't drink beer. I do, however, do a fair job on rum - Parrot Bay, by preference!

Hehe, there ya go. I don't think Bryan realizes that all I really need to do is make and hand out NWC coins to everyone but him...and when we go out we'll all pull them out, then he'll have to buy. :D

That should be fun - I could add "Chapter Coins" to my collection.

I still carry my JSOC and 5th Forces coins all the time. I don't carry the rest, but I've got to get some sort of display case, right after I get a few shadow boxes.

So, how would I get a NWC coin?

5-90

5-90 said:
That should be fun - I could add "Chapter Coins" to my collection.
So, how would I get a NWC coin?

5-90

ECKSJAY said:
I might have to look into that now... :D:D:D

I believe Scott is handing them out at his AA/Amway/Meet and Greet meeting in Portland.

GirlScout1 said:
...no older members i'm not buying you a beer so don't ask!

I'll be brewing batch #3 tomorrow night....you're welcome to assist...

PS

You have to go on a trail ride SOON!

ECKSJAY said:
I'm sick, otherwise I'd invite myself. ;)

Open Brewing Invitation for the NWC Prez.

I'll be Kegging Fat tire clone and Alaskan Amber clone tomorrow also.

Cheers.

Sniggs said:
I believe Scott is handing them out at his AA/Amway/Meet and Greet meeting in Portland.

shhh....I've got soap to sell you jackass....

Hi I'm Red, and I'm an alcoholic beacuse I'm the NWC VP. It comes with the job.

GirlScout1 said:
Keep thinking that! I only bow down to one person...and thats because she does my laundry and cooks.
Someone doesn't wanna play by the rules.
That's okay.
NAXJA has a loooong memory.

Okie Terry said:
Someone doesn't wanna play by the rules.
That's okay.
NAXJA has a loooong memory.

hmm...you need someone to pull you outta that hole ?

I'd say a couple cases of really good beer, and we might do something about it...OR...there's walking home.

my refferance is to 'the new guy' buying beer for all the older members. As far as willing to help? Member, user or just a wheeler who needs help i'm there for them when i can be.

GirlScout1 said:
my refferance is to 'the new guy' buying beer for all the older members. As far as willing to help? Member, user or just a wheeler who needs help i'm there for them when i can be.
That's what our referrence is, as well.

Okie Terry said:
That's what our referrence is, as well.

I know I'm seeing Plaid in '06.....:D

bcr.jpg

Back